Pot-luck for Buisness Meeting Tonight

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2009
      Happy Mothers Day All!

      Our business meeting is tonight – and I wanted to remind everyone who can come that it is a pot-luck. I'm planning to bring a cake just to celebrate the day and to also celebrate how far we have come in out first year.

      Thanks to everyone who adjusted their schedules to make your Mother's Day festivities earlier in the day. For everyone who can not make it – enjoy your day and we will publish notes from the business meeting and the charter meeting soon after the event.

      See everyone later!
      ~philip