Re: XL event flyer for distribution at Coronation. [1 Attachment]

  • diana hershaw
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2009
      Greetings to All,
      My name is Katriona ONeill (Diana Hershaw) and I was a member in the mid
      70s before I moved to Milwaukee. My husband and I are now extreamly
      inactive even in my own household (Dark Horde Moritu) but are interested
      in possibly coming down for your big celebration. My problem is that I
      can't seem to find the info for this, not being a computer geek. Could
      you please send me a copy of the flyer directly to my email. I would
      very much appreciate this. Thank you very much. Yours in Service Kat

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

      > Taking some with me!
      >
      > Jale
      >

      > ________________________________
      Attachment]

      > [Attachment(s) from Fern included below]
      >

      > Dear Aryeton,
      >
      > For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you
      will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of
      this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

      > This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the
      text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

      > Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new
      updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

      > Thanks very much for your help!
      >
      > Fern

    • Craig
      Message 2 of 10 , May 10, 2009
        Welcome!

        I've emailed you off of the list with the flier and event information.

        Hope you can make it!
        ~philip