Re: [Ayreton] Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday May 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9 9:29 AM
      I do have a request/favor regarding Crown Tourney. I was wondering who has the Ayreton banner you were holding at Fall Crown?

      In fact, if anybody knows where that banner has gotten to, I'd be happy to know it...  We were collectively trying to find it for Coronation, and couldn't (it's okay, Ettienne carried my shield, which has the Baronial Arms on it, instead).

      I'm game for making another banner, anyway...

       Christian