RE: [Ayreton] Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday May 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2009
      Master Philip,

      I will not be able to make it to the Bizmeet this Sunday.

      As far as archery goes, practice is ongoing... nothing new to report.

      I do have a request/favor regarding Crown Tourney. I was wondering who has the Ayreton banner you were holding at Fall Crown?

      In Service,

      -DEH Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.G.C.
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: philipwhite@...
      Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:52:45 +0000
      Subject: [Ayreton] Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday May 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM

      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is in a couple weeks with the Baronial Charter meeting starting at 4:00 pm. Business meeting will start at 6:00 pm.

      Details:
      Host: Tree-Girt-Sea
      When: Sunday May 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Ida Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
      5320 West Giddings, Chicago, IL 60630

      Access does require several steps down to the meeting room, and help will be provided for those with special needs. Call Philip at (cell) 817-313-7575 upon arrival for assistance.

      Street Parking is available next to the Church. Additional parking is available in the Hoyne Savings Bank parking lot at the intersection of Milwaukee and Giddings.

      This -IS- a potluck, so please make sure you participate to make it fun for all!

      Charter meeting is in the same location at 4:00 pm.

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Rites of Spring (5 min)
      • Rose Tourney (15 min)
      • Rampage at Ragnarok/35th Baronial Anniversary (5 min)
      • Pennsic (5 min)
      • 40 Year (10 min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal

      Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.
    • suzanearley@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2009

        Me niether, Family thing for Mother's day with in-laws. We still have money!

        Ghita

        From: philipwhite@...
        Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:52:45 +0000

[...]

      • Christian Fournier
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2009
          I do have a request/favor regarding Crown Tourney. I was wondering who has the Ayreton banner you were holding at Fall Crown?

          In fact, if anybody knows where that banner has gotten to, I'd be happy to know it...  We were collectively trying to find it for Coronation, and couldn't (it's okay, Ettienne carried my shield, which has the Baronial Arms on it, instead).

          I'm game for making another banner, anyway...

           Christian