Vollunteers needed - Ayreton guards for Pennsic Royal Encampment

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      Howdy All,

      Good news!

      We've been given first opportunity to provide volunteers for guarding the Midrealm Royal encampment on Tuesday of war week.

      Sgt. Bjarki would like to have our list of names as soon as possible. We've challenged ourselves to provide guards for the entire day – so please volunteer!

      Let me know if you are available for any of these guard shifts. (I'll bring a sheet to business meetings as well.)

      8 am – 10 am
      10 am – Noon
      Noon – 2 pm
      2 pm – 4 pm
      4 pm – 6 pm
      6 pm – 8 pm
      8 pm – 10 pm

      We need two people for each shift – so please give me some options for your times so I can work to fill in all of the gaps.

      We also need two people to serve as back ups in case something happens to any of our originally scheduled guards.

      Just to be clear – anyone can volunteer. Basically you'll need to stay in one place and serve as a ceremonial safeguard for the encampment. This is not a duty solely for combatants.

      This is a great opportunity to show our pride for the Kingdom and make a good impression as Ayreton. I can see us now wearing our Ayreton badges along with the guard tabards while talking to people from all over as they come to visit the Royal encampment.

      *Already getting excited for Pennsic*
      ~philip

      For reference the current war point schedule:

      10 am Field Battles
      10 am – 6 pm Populace Shoot