Ayreton Guards for Pennsic Royal Encampment

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 7:53 AM
      Greetings All,

      If you subscribe to the Middlebridge email distribution list you may have seen that Sgt. Bjarki Bjornson has been selected to gather vollunteers to guard our Royal encampment at Pennsic.

      Earlier this year, we agreed as a group that we would like to vollunteer as Ayreton to act as guards on Tuesday of war week. With this schedual we would need at least fourteen people.

      Their Majesties and Their Majesties' staff have already been contacted about our interest in serving so Sgt. Bjarki may already have us on his list. I am also reaching out to him directly in case that was not passed onto him.

      Hopefully, I will know more this Sunday for our meeting if we will have our requested time. Go ahead and start keeping your Pennsic schedual free that day so we can be sure to have enough people to staff without any problems. This is another one of those fun things for us to do as an Incipient Barony!

      See you soon,
      ~philip