Ayreton at Coronation

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 8:29 PM
      Greetings All!

      We made an incredible showing this weekend at Coronation. Thanks for everyone who made the long journey to the Cleftlands to represent the Incipient Barony on the far side of the Kingdom.

      There were Ayreton people serving in court, retaining, teaching classes, volunteering, and participating in the marshal activities. The Pippins performed as pre-court entertainment and were part of the Coronation ceremonies. Awesome music!

      Along with the Baronies of the Kingdom, Ayreton was invited to march into Court following Her Highness as she processed in for her Coronation. Our Deputy Herald was on hand to carry our pending device in to represent us. This is part of the fun ceremonial stuff we all get to look forward to as we work to become a Barony.

      Their Majesties were very appreciative of our efforts. Well done!

      Hoobah Ayreton!
      ~philip