Re: [Ayreton] XL event flyer for distribution at Coronation.

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3 8:18 PM
      Thank you very much, Jale!

      Getting help from the other people in Aryeton is what makes this whole event possible!

      regards,

      Fern

      Message 2 of 10 , May 9 11:00 PM
        Greetings to All,
        My name is Katriona ONeill (Diana Hershaw) and I was a member in the mid
        70s before I moved to Milwaukee. My husband and I are now extreamly
        inactive even in my own household (Dark Horde Moritu) but are interested
        in possibly coming down for your big celebration. My problem is that I
        can't seem to find the info for this, not being a computer geek. Could
        you please send me a copy of the flyer directly to my email. I would
        very much appreciate this. Thank you very much. Yours in Service Kat

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

        > Taking some with me!
        >
        > Jale
        >

        > ________________________________
        Attachment]

        > [Attachment(s) from Fern included below]
        >

        > Dear Aryeton,
        >
        > For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you
        will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of
        this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

        > This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the
        text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

        > Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new
        updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

        > Thanks very much for your help!
        >
        > Fern

      • Craig
        Message 3 of 10 , May 10 6:54 AM
          Welcome!

          I've emailed you off of the list with the flier and event information.

          Hope you can make it!
          ~philip