RE: [Ayreton] OT: As Common as Otter Plop

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2009
      >Oooh! Ooh! Me - I know - it's from the Dark Ages mini series!
      >The stone mason's wife says it.
      >
      >Now we're going to have to watch the whole series again.

      Right on the money! A wonderful series that almost no Yanks know about!

      Cheers, Folo
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2009
        Thank you very much, Jale!

        Getting help from the other people in Aryeton is what makes this whole event possible!

        regards,

        Fern

        Message 3 of 10 , May 9, 2009
          Greetings to All,
          My name is Katriona ONeill (Diana Hershaw) and I was a member in the mid
          70s before I moved to Milwaukee. My husband and I are now extreamly
          inactive even in my own household (Dark Horde Moritu) but are interested
          in possibly coming down for your big celebration. My problem is that I
          can't seem to find the info for this, not being a computer geek. Could
          you please send me a copy of the flyer directly to my email. I would
          very much appreciate this. Thank you very much. Yours in Service Kat

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

          > Taking some with me!
          >
          > Jale
          >

          > ________________________________
          Attachment]

          > [Attachment(s) from Fern included below]
          >

          > Dear Aryeton,
          >
          > For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you
          will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of
          this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

          > This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the
          text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

          > Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new
          updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

          > Thanks very much for your help!
          >
          > Fern

        • Craig
          Message 4 of 10 , May 10, 2009
            Welcome!

            I've emailed you off of the list with the flier and event information.

            Hope you can make it!
            ~philip