[CHARTER] Agenda for 2009-05-10 Meeting

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 10:02 AM
      This meeting will be held in Tree-Girt-Sea, specifically at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 W. Giddings, 60630.

      If you will be unable to attend, and have opinions you wish heard on any of the topics to be covered, please send me email _off-list_. I'll take hard copy of your message to the meeting, and make sure it is read to everyone present.

      Please bring your own hard copy of the agenda to the meeting.

      Ayreton Charter Committee Agenda
      2009-05-10

      The goal for this meeting is to come to agreement on “Officers” topics that will drive the content of the charter. If time allows, we will attempt to cover the remaining issues from our original list of topics, although that doesn't seem likely.

      4:00 Welcome, introductions

      4:10 Meeting Plan & Agenda Review

      4:15 Received Correspondence

      4:20 Review ground rules and last meeting's notes
      * http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/message/3828

      4:30 Define TERMS OF OFFICE, setting expectations for length and normal transition.

      5:30 Discuss ONGOING BARONIAL TRANSITIONS, and what the Charter needs to say about them that is not covered by kingdom law or SCA, Inc. governing documents. It will be helpful if everyone reviews those documents before the meeting.

      5:40 Decide what EXPECTATIONS we have of Officers that have not already been addressed, but should be a part of the Charter.

      5:45 Parking Lot

      5:50 Next Actions

      5:55 break before business meeting

      Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
      http://robyyan.googlepages.com