Re: [Ayreton] XL event flyer for distribution at Coronation. [1 Attachment]

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2009
      Taking some with me!

      Jale

      From: Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 1, 2009 4:17:20 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] XL event flyer for distribution at Coronation. [1 Attachment]

      Dear Aryeton,

      For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

      This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

      Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

      Thanks very much for your help!

      Fern

    • Folo Watkins
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2009
        >Oooh! Ooh! Me - I know - it's from the Dark Ages mini series!
        >The stone mason's wife says it.
        >
        >Now we're going to have to watch the whole series again.

        Right on the money! A wonderful series that almost no Yanks know about!

        Cheers, Folo
      • Folo Watkins
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2009
          >Oooh! Ooh! Me - I know - it's from the Dark Ages mini series!
          >The stone mason's wife says it.
          >
          >Now we're going to have to watch the whole series again.

          Right on the money! A wonderful series that almost no Yanks know about!

          Cheers, Folo
        • Fern
          Message 4 of 10 , May 3, 2009
            Thank you very much, Jale!

            Getting help from the other people in Aryeton is what makes this whole event possible!

            regards,

            Fern

            Message 5 of 10 , May 9, 2009
              Greetings to All,
              My name is Katriona ONeill (Diana Hershaw) and I was a member in the mid
              70s before I moved to Milwaukee. My husband and I are now extreamly
              inactive even in my own household (Dark Horde Moritu) but are interested
              in possibly coming down for your big celebration. My problem is that I
              can't seem to find the info for this, not being a computer geek. Could
              you please send me a copy of the flyer directly to my email. I would
              very much appreciate this. Thank you very much. Yours in Service Kat

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

              > Taking some with me!
              >
              > Jale
              >

              > ________________________________
              Attachment]

              > [Attachment(s) from Fern included below]
              >

              > Dear Aryeton,
              >
              > For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you
              will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of
              this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

              > This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the
              text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

              > Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new
              updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

              > Thanks very much for your help!
              >
              > Fern

            • Craig
              Message 6 of 10 , May 10, 2009
                Welcome!

                I've emailed you off of the list with the flier and event information.

                Hope you can make it!
                ~philip