Re: [Ayreton] OT: As Common as Otter Plop

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1 12:14 PM
      I thought it was from Pogo.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Kyla" <skycat@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 1, 2009 10:52:38 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] OT: As Common as Otter Plop

      Oooh! Ooh! Me - I know - it's from the Dark Ages mini series!
      The stone mason's wife says it.

      Now we're going to have to watch the whole series again.

      Tabitha Pennywarden, pleased to actually get a quote attribution.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 1 2:17 PM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 81 KB
      Dear Aryeton,

      For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

      This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

      Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

      Thanks very much for your help!

      Fern

    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 3 of 10 , May 1 2:53 PM
        Taking some with me!

        Jale

        Message 4 of 10 , May 3 5:07 PM
          >Oooh! Ooh! Me - I know - it's from the Dark Ages mini series!
          >The stone mason's wife says it.
          >
          >Now we're going to have to watch the whole series again.

          Right on the money! A wonderful series that almost no Yanks know about!

          Cheers, Folo
        • Folo Watkins
          Message 5 of 10 , May 3 5:07 PM
            >Oooh! Ooh! Me - I know - it's from the Dark Ages mini series!
            >The stone mason's wife says it.
            >
            >Now we're going to have to watch the whole series again.

            Right on the money! A wonderful series that almost no Yanks know about!

            Cheers, Folo
          • Fern
            Message 6 of 10 , May 3 8:18 PM
              Thank you very much, Jale!

              Getting help from the other people in Aryeton is what makes this whole event possible!

              regards,

              Fern

              Message 7 of 10 , May 9 11:00 PM
                Greetings to All,
                My name is Katriona ONeill (Diana Hershaw) and I was a member in the mid
                70s before I moved to Milwaukee. My husband and I are now extreamly
                inactive even in my own household (Dark Horde Moritu) but are interested
                in possibly coming down for your big celebration. My problem is that I
                can't seem to find the info for this, not being a computer geek. Could
                you please send me a copy of the flyer directly to my email. I would
                very much appreciate this. Thank you very much. Yours in Service Kat

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

                > Taking some with me!
                >
                > Jale
                >

                > ________________________________
                Attachment]

                > [Attachment(s) from Fern included below]
                >

                > Dear Aryeton,
                >
                > For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you
                will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of
                this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

                > This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the
                text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

                > Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new
                updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

                > Thanks very much for your help!
                >
                > Fern

              • Craig
                Message 8 of 10 , May 10 6:54 AM
                  Welcome!

                  I've emailed you off of the list with the flier and event information.

                  Hope you can make it!
                  ~philip