RE: [Ayreton] OT: As Common as Otter Plop

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2009
      Oooh! Ooh! Me - I know - it's from the Dark Ages mini series!
      The stone mason's wife says it.

      Now we're going to have to watch the whole series again.

      Tabitha Pennywarden, pleased to actually get a quote attribution.

[...]

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Fern
        Message 3 of 10 , May 1, 2009
        • 1 Attachment
        • 81 KB
        Dear Aryeton,

        For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

        This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

        Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

        Thanks very much for your help!

        Fern

      • Wendy Pastrick
        Message 4 of 10 , May 1, 2009
          Taking some with me!

          Jale

          Message 5 of 10 , May 3, 2009
            >Oooh! Ooh! Me - I know - it's from the Dark Ages mini series!
            >The stone mason's wife says it.
            >
            >Now we're going to have to watch the whole series again.

            Right on the money! A wonderful series that almost no Yanks know about!

            Cheers, Folo
          • Folo Watkins
            Message 6 of 10 , May 3, 2009

              Message 7 of 10 , May 3, 2009
                Thank you very much, Jale!

                Getting help from the other people in Aryeton is what makes this whole event possible!

                regards,

                Fern

                Message 8 of 10 , May 9, 2009
                  Greetings to All,
                  My name is Katriona ONeill (Diana Hershaw) and I was a member in the mid
                  70s before I moved to Milwaukee. My husband and I are now extreamly
                  inactive even in my own household (Dark Horde Moritu) but are interested
                  in possibly coming down for your big celebration. My problem is that I
                  can't seem to find the info for this, not being a computer geek. Could
                  you please send me a copy of the flyer directly to my email. I would
                  very much appreciate this. Thank you very much. Yours in Service Kat

                  --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

                  > Taking some with me!
                  >
                  > Jale
                  >

                  > ________________________________
                  Attachment]

                  > [Attachment(s) from Fern included below]
                  >

                  > Dear Aryeton,
                  >
                  > For those of you are going to Coronation this weekend, I wonder if you
                  will have the opportunity to print out and bring along some copies of
                  this flyer? Either color or black&white would be OK.

                  > This is the flyer for the XL event here in October. I have revised the
                  text to make it more appealing, and added some information.

                  > Please talk up the event if anyone asks about it. There will be new
                  updates to the website shortly after this weekend.

                  > Thanks very much for your help!
                  >
                  > Fern

                • Craig
                  Message 9 of 10 , May 10, 2009
                    Welcome!

                    I've emailed you off of the list with the flier and event information.

                    Hope you can make it!
                    ~philip