Re: [Ayreton] Demo Rotolo Middle School

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
      Thank you so much....

      I will happily and joyfully take whichever you would like to do the most.

      Hillary

      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2009
        FYI Rotolo Middle School has been closed since Thursday and the closure has been extended into the coming week due to the flu outbreak.  As of last night, they have announced that they will reopen this coming Thursday (5/7).  I don't know if the closure will affect the demo, but I thought anyone considering participating should be aware, at any rate.  More information is available at the Batavia Public Schools' website, www.bps101.net.  My daughter is a student at RMS (and one of the flu cases, Respiratory Influenza B, not Swine; all better now).  If I hear anything else I will keep you posted.

        Moose

        Jeffnaggie@aol. com,  or phone at 630-750-0965 and let me know if you are available and what you will be displaying.

        We need fighters, fencers, youth combat, scribes, chain mail knitters, regular knitters, fiber arts, book binding, if you do an
        A & S...come show it off to a very appreciative middle school audience and their parents.

        Thank you,

        Hillary of Langeforde

      • Jason Tooley
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2009
          Yeah, I was wondering if the closure would cause problems.  I didn't know it had been extended though.

          Jason Tooley
          jctooley@...

          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2009
            I doubt seriously if there will be a cancelation of the demo because of the recent closure.

            As an educator the word we are getting from the health department is schools are closed only as a pre-caution and to allow time for a cleaning crew the opportunity to scrub and disinfect.

            The virus can only survive on hard surfaces for one hour (per health dept.) so once things are scrubbed up all should be ready to continue as normal.  By Thursday the 14 the demo should still be up and running.

            Hillary