Re: April Newsletter available!

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2009
      Greetings All!

      I'd like to give special thanks to Gianetta for this newsletter.

      She actually had everything ready to go a couple weeks ago but I asked her to hold off publication so we could get in a couple of late submissions from the landed nobility.

      Thanks Gianetta for being patient and flexible with your time. This is a great resource! Good job to everyone who contributed!

      ~philip