Sad news

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2009
      It is with sadness and sorrow that I report the passing of Maestra Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal's (Cindy Wong-McGowan's)  mother.  Gwen's mom has been fighting a battle with lung caner and was recently hospitalized with pneumonia.

      Gwen has spent the last three days at her mother's side and was with her as she passed.

      As more information about services becomes known I will pass it onto the list.

      Sadly,

      Hillary of Langeforde

      Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
    • Hilla Hamasdohtor
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17 3:26 PM
        Hi everyone,

        Some of you may know Fionnuala McInnes (mka Robin Kullick). She's been
        on hiatus from the SCA for a while, but she used to be active in the
        area, teaching Elizabethan classes and she sang in the Pippins. Anyway,
        I'm just posting to say that her father Ray Kullick died very early this
        morning, 17 May. She can be reached at asackville AT juno DOT com, or
        you can reply to me off-list and I'll pass any messages on. Please keep
        her and her mother in your thoughts.

        Thanks,

        Hilla