RE: [Ayreton] Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
      "Is this a bribery I see before me?"

      Etienne

      -------------- Original message from kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...>: --------------

      I, for one, am looking forward to a press conference by Da Mayor in Iambic pentameter.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      From: skycat@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:21:30 -0500
      Subject: [Ayreton] Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

      Hello,

      Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
      Learn more on this website:

      Have fun with it!

      Tabitha Pennywarden

      Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.