RE: [Ayreton] Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
      Why not?
      At events, we dress like we've been dead for longer than that!
      (-;

      Tabitha
      From: skycat@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:21:30 -0500
      Subject: [Ayreton] Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

      Hello,

      Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
      Learn more on this website:

      Have fun with it!

      Tabitha Pennywarden

      Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.
    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
        I don't dress up like a zombie...

        ;-)

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

        From: skycat@...
        Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:21:30 -0500

        Hello,

        Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
        Learn more on this website:

        Have fun with it!

        Tabitha Pennywarden

        Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.

        Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.
      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
          "Is this a bribery I see before me?"

          Etienne

          -------------- Original message from kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...>: --------------

          I, for one, am looking forward to a press conference by Da Mayor in Iambic pentameter.

          -Kevin Ambrozijwski