RE: [Ayreton] Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
      I, for one, am looking forward to a press conference by Da Mayor in Iambic pentameter.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      From: skycat@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:21:30 -0500
      Subject: [Ayreton] Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

      Hello,

      Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
      Learn more on this website:

      Have fun with it!

      Tabitha Pennywarden

      Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.

    • Kyla
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
        Why not?
        At events, we dress like we've been dead for longer than that!
        (-;

        Tabitha

        From: skycat@...
        Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:21:30 -0500

        Hello,

        Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
        Learn more on this website:

        Have fun with it!

        Tabitha Pennywarden

        Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.
      • Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
          I don't dress up like a zombie...

          ;-)

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

          From: skycat@...
          Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:21:30 -0500

          Hello,

          Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
          Learn more on this website:

          Have fun with it!

          Tabitha Pennywarden

          Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.

          Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.
        • spdesroches@att.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
            "Is this a bribery I see before me?"

            Etienne