Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
      Hello,

      Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
      Learn more on this website:

      Have fun with it!

      Tabitha Pennywarden
    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
        So, we're supposed to talk like we've been dead for about 400 years?

        In Service,

        -DEH Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.G.C.
        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

        To: ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com; thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: skycat@...
        Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:21:30 -0500
        Subject: [Ayreton] Talk Like Shakespeare Day Tomorrow

        Hello,

        Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
        Learn more on this website:

        Have fun with it!

        Tabitha Pennywarden

        Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.
      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
          I, for one, am looking forward to a press conference by Da Mayor in Iambic pentameter.

          -Kevin Ambrozijwski

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
            Why not?
            At events, we dress like we've been dead for longer than that!
            (-;

            Tabitha

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
              I don't dress up like a zombie...

              ;-)

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

              From: skycat@...
              Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:21:30 -0500

              Hello,

              Mayor Daley has declared tomorrow 'Talk Like Shakespeare Day'.
              Learn more on this website:

              Have fun with it!

              Tabitha Pennywarden

              Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.

              Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.
            • spdesroches@att.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 22, 2009
                "Is this a bribery I see before me?"

                Etienne