Thank you and apology

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 8:17 AM
      Greetings,

      I would like to say thank you to the fighters who showed up for practice yesterday. Your dedication is amazing.

      I would also apologize to those who showed up to practice yesterday. I did not know the site would be unavailable but it is my job as marshal to know that. I will endeavor going forward to make sure we have the site and if we do not, I will get the word out.

      Henry