Midlands Rapier Army

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
      Greetings Midlands Fencers!
      (Please pass this on to your rapier fighters who may not be on this mailing list.)

      I've been given the opportunity to command our region's rapier army at Pennsic this year.  To get an idea of what kind of force we will be putting on the field this year, I'd like to hear from all Midlands rapier fighters who might be on the field at Pennsic personally.  Please email me privately (tedesco@...) or find me at an event and give me a "definitely" or "maybe" if you're going to Pennsic so I can get an approximate headcount.

      Also, this weekend I will be at Rites of Spring, and have gotten permission from the marshal in charge to hold an informal regional practice.  If you are going to this event (or are considering it) please join us during the late afternoon open list for a meet-and-greet melee.  If you're new to melee, the Thieves of Hearts will be there and we are always willing to teach.

      Further official regional practice dates will be announced soon.

      Thank you
      ~Tedesco da Venezia~
      Midlands Regional Rapier Commander
    • Christian Fournier
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
        I've been given the opportunity to command our region's rapier army at Pennsic this year.  To get an idea of what kind of force we will be putting on the field this year, I'd like to hear from all Midlands rapier fighters who might be on the field at Pennsic personally.  Please email me privately (tedesco@...) or find me at an event and give me a "definitely" or "maybe" if you're going to Pennsic so I can get an approximate headcount.

        I'll be there!

         XF