Blackstone Raids?

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Anybody interested in sharing a ride to Blackstone Raids, a week from
      Friday? My ideal plan would be to leave Chicago on Friday (the 24th)
      in the afternoon (gotta be 1:00 at the earliest, and I'd like to be on
      the road by 4 at the absolute latest)-- that'd get us in to site
      somewhere between 10 pm and 1 am local time, depending on when we
      leave. I'd figure on returning as early Sunday morning as is possible
      (home by dinner?)

      Site fee is $20, no extra for camping (I have a spare tent, if
      needed). My car gets ~35-40 mpg, and Google says it's 950 miles round
      trip-- I'll split gas cost.

      Any takers? Answer quick-- if I don't get a response by this weekend,
      I'll call it fate, and stay home instead... :)

      XF