Impromptu Fighter/Archery Practice at Glenbrook North High School Wednesday, April 15th

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
      Because a lot of us are itching to get behind a sword or shoot, we're having an impromptu fighter and archery practice tomorrow at the school, starting at 6pm.

      This practice will be outside, with minimal access to the building.  (There's basketball tryouts and other athletic events going on, so no roaming the halls with weapons!)  These fields do have good lighting, but practice may end early depending on how cold we get.

      When coming into the parking lot we normally park in, please go straight past the tennis courts instead of turning left before them, and park at the very far end of the lot past the courts.  You will be parking near the gate that leads to the stadium and the softball fields' dugouts.  We're not sure exactly where we will be practicing, but we should be somewhere in that area.

      For more detailed maps and directions to get to the school, see http://thieves.ayreton.org/

      Thank you
      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

    • thomas penyngton
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
        I think I'll be there tonight, though maybe a little late. I hope
        there's other armoured fighters to fight with...

        thomas p

        Tedesco da Venezia wrote:

        > Because a lot of us are itching to get behind a sword or shoot, we're
        > having an impromptu fighter and archery practice tomorrow at the
        > school, starting at 6pm.
        >
        > This practice will be outside, with minimal access to the building.
        > (There's basketball tryouts and other athletic events going on, so no
        > roaming the halls with weapons!) These fields do have good lighting,
        > but practice may end early depending on how cold we get.
        >
        > When coming into the parking lot we normally park in, please go
        > straight past the tennis courts instead of turning left before them,
        > and park at the very far end of the lot past the courts. You will be
        > parking near the gate that leads to the stadium and the softball
        > fields' dugouts. We're not sure exactly where we will be practicing,
        > but we should be somewhere in that area.
        >
        > For more detailed maps and directions to get to the school, see
        > http://thieves.ayreton.org/
        >
        > Thank you
        > ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      • Eoghan O'Siodhachain
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
          I might be a little late, but I think I'll bring my heavy kit.