Ayreton Militia

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2009
      Greetings,

      If you are interested in participating in Border Skirmish (June) or Pennsic (August) as part of the Ayreton Militia please email me off list. We need to set a date or two aside to practice (not necessarily in armor). Please include your SCA and real name, preferred email address, weapon style, and any needs you have (such as authorizing, piece of armor, etc).

      In service,
      Henry of Exeter
      Scribesquire@...
    • Terry
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
        Greetings!
        This is a call to any and all who would like to be a part of the Ayreton Militia at this years Pennsic. This year we will not only field an armored (heavy) unit but will attempt to also field a rapier unit. I know some people authorized with siege weapons and we woudl like you to be a prt of this too. If you would like to participate i any way, please let us know!
        The current roster of the Ayreton Militia is (please let me also know if you wish to no longer be on it):
        Ansel Claybourne
        Ryan of Foxvale
        Devin, son of Sean
        Griffith, son of Anna
        Johannes Machiavelli
        Gaeralt of Foxvale (in training)
        Hillary of Langforde
        Gareth Ostwestly
        Richard de Scolay
        Christian de Fournier
        Dougal MacAlistair
        Wolfram Von Waldersbach
        Susanna the Short
        Sean O'Shaughnessy
        Nadezda Zazatril
        Henry of Exeter
        Sir Fern de la Foret
        Sir Killian Fendrich
        Sir Janos Varos
        In service,
        Serjeant Henry of Exeter
        Marshal, Ayreton
      • Dougal MacAlister
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
          Serjant Henry,

          I've no idea if I'll be able to take the field with the
          Barony this Pennsic, as my duty to the Dragon Throne as most of my time on the archery line.

          Am I bringing my harness?  A resounding YES!

          Lt.General MacAlister

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Scribesquire@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

            Lt.General MacAlister,

               I know your heart will be with the Ayreton Militia even if your service to the crown as part of the army staff shall preclude you from being with us physically.  You are part of the Militia unless you say otherwise.

            Sgt Henry of Exeter

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

              Henry,

              “Devin, son of Sean” is “Gareth o’Shaughnessy”

              Sean

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 18, 2010

                Sean,

                Thank you!   I will make sure it is corrected going forward.

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 19, 2010
                  hey sergeant - got any room for this Corporal?? - i have a war door for both sides of this line - unless you have pulled my crossover status??
                  -lucius