Practice canceled tonight at Glenbrook North High School

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009

      Hi all,
      sorry for the bad news but Pat just called me.  Due to the rain, whatever was planned for outside at the school tonight has moved indoors and bumped our spot.  The basketball try-outs and football clinic have the rest of the school booked solid for the rest of the week so no practice space is available for us.  Sorry for the inconvenience but practice for this week has been canceled

      See you all next tuesday.
      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.
    • Flechyr

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009

          OK bad listening skills on my part talking to Pat, but yes, there is no practice tomorrow night at the school.

          Sorry for the confusion/

          Anton du Marais

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          CC: thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com; shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com
          From: flechyr@...
          Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:12:11 -0500
          Subject: [thievesofhearts] Re: [Ayreton] Practice canceled tonight at Glenbrook North High School

          On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Clint Anderson <rapier-anton@ hotmail.com> wrote:

          Hi all,
          sorry for the bad news but Pat just called me.  Due to the rain, whatever was planned for outside at the school tonight has moved indoors and bumped our spot.  The basketball try-outs and football clinic have the rest of the school booked solid for the rest of the week so no practice space is available for us.  Sorry for the inconvenience but practice for this week has been canceled

          See you all next tuesday.
          Anton

          Anton du Marais

          Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.

          Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!