Tomorrows Practice at GG

  • Technomancer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2009

       There is practice tomorrow at GG, we have the building. I expect it to be a light turnout. I will be there early doing armoring.

      Gavin
      -
      By asking me a question, you consent to having your question answered, even if that answer makes you uncomfortable. -Mistress Matisse

      From: jennifer knox <jeniferknox@ YAHOO.COM>
      Subject: 16th century puritan names
      To: DW-L@DRACHENWALD. SCA.ORG
      Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 5:07 AM

      Hey, I just found this and it made me laugh!

      I'm going to change my SCA name to Mistress Humiliation Job-Raked-Out- Of-the-Ashes Mystyslavyaya.  Heralds, make it so! :-)

      Anya

      "A book must be the axe for the frozen sea inside us." -Franz Kafka