Publicity help with 40-Yr event

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 8:18 PM
      Dear Aryeton and Friends,

      One of the goals for the 40-Yr Celebration is to invite all the Midrealmers, past and present, near and far, to rejoice with us and to share our SCA stories. However, I'm worried about the out-of-Kingdom people. They can't come to the event unless they know about the event!

      Not everyone will be reading the Pale, or the Midrealm website, or the Aryeton list. Some people are busy in other kingdoms, and some people are inactive.

      Tonight, I am asking for help from anyone and everyone who has SCA friends with a Midrealm connection. The current version of the 40-Yr Celebration flyer is attached to this message.

      Could you please forward this flyer to all your friends who might be interested? Especially if you know someone who needs to plan ahead, due to distance or real life. Let's give them as much lead time as possible.

      As the event gets closer, there will be other flyers, with more and more details. Tonight's flyer has the basic information and it will lead people to the website. Feel free to distribute this flyer on other Kingdom mailing lists, too, and to bring copies to events.

      Will one of our Laurels please repost this message on the Laurel list? I will post this same message on the Chivalry, Pelican, and Rose lists.

      Thank you very much for your help!

      Fern, excited autocrat of the XL event, aka Ruby Jubilee, aka 40-Yr.