Greetings to the Barony

  • Roy Sherrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 4:53 AM
      I am Myrddin O' Aberdoughladdif " Roy Sherrill "

      I am moving into the Chicago area and am looking for information on where and when meetings are taking Place here in the Chicago area so i can attend and meet some other scadians in the area. I am still apartment hunting for a 2 bedroom wheelchair accessibly apartment so don't know exactly where i will be staying yet. you can message me at myrddinstarhawk@... or (608) 824-0548.

      Myrddin