Recent Events in Ayreton

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 9:35 AM
      Greetings All,

      I wanted to point out something we talked about yesterday at our the Ayreton Business Meeting, and that is –

      WELL DONE!

      We've been able to all work in unison over the past couple of months in order to put on two events back-to-back. Both events were successful. We had fun!

      And, we wouldn't be able to do something like this unless we were helping each other out as we have been. This is another sign of our growth as a group and our progress as a community.

      I know it is obvious – but it is really fun for all of us to be friends and work with each other more often.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip