Praise for Stone Dog Indeed!

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      Greetings to all.

      I wish to pass along praise from Anita Taylor: a new regular at our dance practices, who for which, Stone Dog was her very first event.

      "My experience at my first "event" truly exceeded my expectations! The venue was amazing, the activities were engaging, but most of all -- the PEOPLE were AWESOME! I didn't realize what the "feast ware' was and didn't bring any -- but the people I sat with shared their plates and utensils with me I got extremely useful tips on how to make my garb more dancer-friendly from two master seamstresses, and shared many smiles with the friendly folk who made me feel very welcome."

      Thanks to Emmiken, Gregoras, Sarafina, Ettiene, and all who made the event such a success.

      Yours In Service,

      Dunstan