Re: [Ayreton] Updates on the XL Celebration (March 31)

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
      > Wish list and ideas.

      (snip)

      > Midrealm Barony banners--similar to above, but only the 18 Midrealm baronies
      > (19, counting Aryeton). What a great public relations effect!

      Fern,

      I'd be willing to help make Barony banners. If anyone else is
      interested, we can arrange some sewing nights.

      Jadwiga
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
        Thank you, Jadwiga, that would be lovely!

        I'm hoping to get several/ many offers of help with the banners. Then it will be easy to divide up the work, and probably buy coordinating fabric so all the baronial banners will look like a set. I have allocated some money in the event budget for decorations, too.

        Let's make plans again after the baronial meeting this Sunday. Will you be at the meeting?

        yours,

        Fern

        P.S. I could tell right away that your offer was real, not an April Fool's joke!

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
          > Let's make plans again after the baronial meeting this Sunday. Will you be
          > at the meeting?
          >
          > yours,
          >
          > Fern
          >
          > P.S. I could tell right away that your offer was real, not an April Fool's
          > joke!

          I can't make the meeting as the childer are problematic. In the
          interest of a sewing party, I can up the efforts to find babysitting
          for the evening's planning.

          Jadwiga

          ps - oh good, I didn't even remember what day it was until after I
          sent the offer and thought that maybe I needed to clarify.