Chicago Shakespeare Company - Twelfth Night

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      Howdy All!

      The Chicago Shakespeare Company is currently putting on a production of Twelfth Night. A couple of us went to see it yesterday and had a great time. Much fun.

      It is playing through June 7, but if you see it though the next week I have a discount code that should get you $25.00 tickets. Seating is limited so they may already be sold out.

      If you are interested let me know and I'll pass on the code.

      The company's address is: www.chicagoshakes.com

      See ya soon at Stone Dog
      ~philip