Stone Dog Inn Arts & Sciences Activities

  • Doug Valenta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      Greetings gentles,
      I want to remind everyone that this year's Stone Dog Inn will feature
      classes on such diverse topics as etiquette, dancing and
      sausage-making (schedule TBA), as well as a bean count style A&S
      display. Everyone is invited to share their work at the display, and
      collect beans from the appreciative populace which can be cashed in
      for talons! Even if you don't have anything to show right now, be sure
      to stop by the display and drop a bean for your favorite entry. If you
      would like to enter work in the bean count, set up and check in begins
      when troll opens and continues all day; voting will be open from 10 to
      3. Watch for the class schedule appearing on the Stone Dog website
      (www.midrealm.org/greygargoyles/SDI_Home.html) in the next couple of
      days.

      I am still looking for a couple more talented teachers to fill out the
      class schedule. If you have anything you'd like to teach, please
      contact me off list!

      Thank you!

      In service,
      Gregoras Syropoulos Balsamon