[CHARTER] Agenda for 2009-04-05 meeting

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      This meeting will be held in Grey Gargoyles, at Ida Noyes Hall, U of C., Sunday April 5 2009.

      If will be unable to attend, and have opinions you wish heard on any of the topics to be covered, please send me email _off-list_. I'll take hard copy of your message to the meeting, and make sure it is read to everyone present.

      Please bring your own hardcopy of the agenda to the meeting.

      Ayreton Charter Committee Agenda
      2009-04-05

      The goal for this meeting is to come to agreement on the “Ceremony”
      topics that will drive the content of the charter.

      4:00 Welcome, introductions

      4:10 Meeting Plan & Agenda Review

      4:15 Received Correspondence

      4:20 Review ground rules and last meeting's notes
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/message/3732

      4:30 Decide what the charter should say, if anything, about AWARDS?
      * What is the purpose of awards?
      * How will we as a Barony fulfill that purpose?

      5:00 Decide what the charter should say, if anything, about
      CHAMPIONS?

      5:10 Decide what the charter should say, if anything, about
      CEREMONIES?

      5:20 Decide what the charter should say, if anything, about REGALIA?

      5:30 Decide what the charter should say, if anything, about HERALDRY?

      5:40 Parking Lot

      5:45 Next Actions

      5:50 break before business meeting

      Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
      http://robyyan.googlepages.com