Carnivale Fun

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 11:29 AM
      Greetings All!

      Congratulations to all of us for putting on a wonderful event. Many hands make light work and more time for us to enjoy each other's company.

      I'll add my thanks to the event staff and I'd also like to thank Mistress Sarafina for organizing the event. We are successful because so many of us pitch in to make everything run so smoothly.

      This was our Third Ayreton Carnivale. We've continued to make it a fun event and to make Carnivale a place for us to come together as a community.

      This was also our first Carnivale as an Incipient Barony – and we did an excellent job. Working together as we did is exactly what we should be doing to continue becoming a full status Barony. If we keep supporting each other like we have been we can only become stronger.

      Keep having fun!
      ~Philip

      (and don't forget Stone Dog Inn this coming Saturday!)