Carnivale Photos

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2009
      I know there's lots of things that I missed, but I had my "instant illuminator" at work at Carnivale, and you can see the results at http://www.flickr.com/photos/robyyan/tags/ayretoncarnivale2009/

      It was a fun time, and feast was really good. I regret I forgot to take any pictures of it.

      Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
      http://robyyan.googlepages.com
    • nadezda_zezastrizl
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
        After reviewing Master Robyyan's photo's I do hope that at least some of those games might become a staple--they looked very fun, but I didn't get a chance to try!
        -Nadezda
      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
          I *believe* some might be at Stone Dog.