One More Great Reason to attend Carnivale TOMORROW!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009
      Greetings,

      (I apologize to those who get this more than once. Please feel free to forward as necessary.)

      I know you're already set to come to Carnivale tomorrow, but just in case you were on the fence, we've just added a dance in the evening after feast.

      Here's the planned set list:

      Set 1
      Petite Vriens
      Gelosia
      Ballo Del Fiore
      Rufty Tufty
      Hearts Ease

      Set 2
      Black Nag
      Ly Bens Dystonys
      Whirlygig
      Heralds in Love
      Amoroso

      Set 3
      Contrapasso en Due
      Bizzaria D' Amore
      Gracca Amorosa
      Black Alman
      Official Bransle
      Gathering Peascods to close

      We look forward to celebrating with you tomorrow!

      -Sarafina

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net