Ayreton Sunday practice, 3/29/2009

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2009
      Greetings all,

      I have been led to believe that the school is on spring break this week so we will most likely NOT have access to the building Sunday. Be warned. :)

      I will not be in attendance on Sunday. Something about being at Gulf Wars for a week and then carnivale this Saturday...I think I need a day off.

      Henry
    • Caitlin Tulloch
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2009
        This is true, the school is not yet open for the new quarter. We will soon return you to your regularly scheduled violence.

        In Service,

        Caillech

      • mickel14@msu.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2009
          Is anyone actually planning on going to practice on Sunday?  Between Gulf Wars just ending and Carnivale on Saturday, I know people are busy.

          -Susanna the Short