Ayreton badges at Carnivale‏

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Greetings!

      Our annual Ayreton event is coming up this weekend. How about we show our allegiance to the Barony?

      Sounds like a perfect time to do it!

      If you have a device to wear – please do. Richard has passed out many already – just remember to pin it on.

      He has also made an offer to make more if you just let him know. So if you need on – shoot him an email or talk to him soon.

      See everyone this weekend!

      ~philip