FW: No Practice Next Monday

  • yahoogroups@deacongestion.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2009
      Hello all,
      I realize that this was posted already, however, I want to make sure the
      word gets out.
      There will be no practice next week (March 30th).
      The next practice will be Tuesday April 7th.
      We will continue on Tuesday after that.
      We now return to our regularly scheduled blithering.
      Dycon
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2009
        Maybe stating the obvious but...

        That goes for Dance as well.

        Dunstan Bramblette

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2009
          Sorry folks, please disregard that last message.

          There WILL be practice at Glenbrook North High School next week Monday, March 30th.  There will be cut-and-thrust going on at this practice, and plenty of melee games to go around.

          There will NOT be any practice the week of April 6/7.

          The Thieves of Hearts practices will resume Tuesday, April 14th, and continue on every Tuesday for the rest of the season.

          Chronicler and Cryer, please update your website/announcements to reflect this schedule.  Thank you.  I will repeat this message again for the next few weeks to make sure everyone stays informed and no one shows up to the school on the wrong days.

          Thank you,
          ~Tedesco da Venezia~
          Thieves of Hearts <3

          On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 6:06 PM, <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
          Hello all,
                 I realize that this was posted already, however, I want to make sure the
          word gets out.
          There will be no practice next week (March 30th).
          The next practice will be Tuesday April 7th.
          We will continue on Tuesday after that.
          We now return to our regularly scheduled blithering.
          Dycon

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional