Playing the Prize in the Shire of Blackhawk

  • AndreAllen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      I, Baron AElfred of Chester, Companion of the Bronze Ring,  am pleased to announce that on Thursday April 16th (2009) my student Lord Michael Ashley, having fulfilled the obligations to be promoted to the rank of Free Scholar, shall Play the Prize for that rank.

      The ceremony will take place in the practice hall ( Northwest Community Center, Corbett Building, 1327 N. Johnston Ave, Rockford, IL) for the Shire of Blackhawk, Midlands, Middle Kingdom from the hour of seven and a half post meridian (7:30 PM) until the hour of eight and a half post meridian (8:30 PM) on that evening.  The practice hall opens at the hour of six post meridian (6 PM)  for those who wish to arrive early.

      Lord Michael shall be Playing the Prize with the following weapons, single rapier and rapier and dagger as well as single sword, and sword and buckler (cut and thrust).

      All students of the Arte of Defence are invited to participate and or observe this ceremony.  Please advise me of your intention to attend so that we may make the proper preparations.

      AElfred