Ayreton Awards at Gulf Wars

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Sounds like those of us who were able to make it to Gulf Wars have returned safely. It was a great time but we are happy to be home and are already looking forward to Carnivale this weekend.

      A few of our friends and neighbors even received honors while we were away. Their
      Majesties were again generous to the people of Ayreton.

      Please congratulate them next time you see them!

      ~Philip

      Awards read into Court and presented on the field at Gulf Wars on March 18, 2009:

      Order of the Red Company – Henry of Exeter

      Award of the Dragon's Tooth – Killian von Fendrich

      Awards read into Court and presented at Gulf Wars on March 20, 2009:

      Award of the Purple Fret – Eoghan O'Siodhochain
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2009
        Congratulations to all!  Yeah Ayreton!

        Hillary

        Sounds like those of us who were able to make it to Gulf Wars have returned
        safely. It was a great time but we are happy to be home and are already looking
        forward to Carnivale this weekend.

        A few of our friends and neighbors even received honors while we were away.
        Their
        Majesties were again generous to the people of Ayreton.

        Please congratulate them next time you see them!

        ~Philip

        Awards read into Court and presented on the field at Gulf Wars on March 18,
        2009:

        Order of the Red Company – Henry of Exeter

        Award of the Dragon's Tooth – Killian von Fendrich

        Awards read into Court and presented at Gulf Wars on March 20, 2009:

        Award of the Purple Fret – Eoghan O'Siodhochain

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Harmless
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2009
          Craig wrote:
          > Award of the Dragon's Tooth – Killian von Fendrich

          Dragon's Tooth awards normally come with entertaining battle field
          stories.... was there one for this?

          --
          Seamus