Stupid peer tricks at Ayreton Carnivale -- Stupid Peers wanted!

  • thomas penyngton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
      For our Ayreton Carnival Concert/Sideshow, we'd like to have a show of
      Stupid Peer Tricks. If you're an area peer, please show up and show off!
      (and if you know a peer, antagonize them until they say they will.)

      We'll have audience acclaim to choose the best trick-- and a fantastic
      prize for the winner (along with the unrivaled pride of beating the rest
      of us). If you don't have a trick, now's the time to think of one;
      you've got time! Yes, you'll be embarrassed, but it's a chance to show
      the incipient barony that that stick (you know where it is) isn't as big
      as everyone thinks it is.

      Ready to embarrass himself,
      Master Thomas Penyngton
    • thomas penyngton