Re: [Ayreton] St. Paddy's Day

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2009
      Hi!

      Thanks for sharing the warmth of your new home and your thoughts! We finally made it up to 70 degrees here today. We'll take all the help you can send.

      Keep in Touch
      Etienne & Sarafina
      -------------- Original message from Joanne Labny <jobear_4@...>: --------------

      Happy St. Patrick's Day from the UAE.  Don't laugh there is actually a small section of Abu Dhabi known as the Irish Village and Sir Bob Geldoff played here earlier in the week.

      I finally made it over here and so far everything is good.  The weather has been sunny and in the high 80's or low 90's everyday with a nice breeze coming off the gulf.

      I am missing all my SCA family back in Ayreton and especially in Foxvale.

      Best Wishes,

      Fiona