Re: [Ayreton] The Proto-Incipient Canton of Elv Av Tiden in Elgin, IL

  • Babette Colburn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2009
      Thanks, that's a good point.  I'll put that through to the group.

      Ealswyth

      From: Babette Colburn <babs3002@yahoo. com>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, foxvale@foxvale. org, Elv_Av_Tiden@ yahoogroups. com
      Cc: bravgirl34@yahoo. com
      Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 12:54 PM

      Good Gentles,
      Announcing the formation of the proto-incipient Canton of Elv av Tiden in Elgin, IL!

      We are forming a new canton in Elgin, IL, as an offshoot of Carraig Ban.  Elv av Tiden means "River of Time", in reference to Elgin's famous history as a watch factory town.
      We will be holding business meetings once a month on the third Thursday of the month at the house of Lars the Lean and Ealswyth of Jorvik (Todd Martin and Babette Colburn) at 7 pm.
      The current meeting location is just for the near future, as Elgin Community College is in the process of approving meeting space for us.

      For more information about our schedule and for news and information, please feel free to join our discussions at  Elv_Av_Tiden@ yahoogroups. com

      The seneschal's name is Lady Colleen Conlin, email: bravgirl34@yahoo. com if you would like to get in touch with her.

      regards,
      Ealswyth/Babette