Carnivale Games Prizes

  • Veronica Berglind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 12:21 PM
      Whilst thou art beginning thine Spring Cleaning this weekend - as I am sure that thou art - please consider donating small, "like-new" SCA/Medievally-themed items that thou art not using for use as prizes for the Ayreton Carnivale midway games.  (Didst thou know that the term "midway" came from Ayreton's own Midway Plaisance, used as the main carnival area for the Columbian Exposition of 1893?)  We hope to have many people winning tickets as they play the games, so have much need for rewards to give unto them!

      Items donated thus far include baskets, belt pouches, small games, jewelry, brass goblets; we'd like to see some traditional stuffed animals (what's a carnival without winning a stuffed animal??) as well as any decorative items.  All SCA folk collect things - why not recycle things not being used?

      If you have anything you can contribute, or have any questions, please contact me off list.

      Many thanks!

      In Service,

      Isabel of Kenniston
      Shire of Rokkehealden