Ayreton Carnivale: Call for Volunteers- Archery Marshals and/or MiTs

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 12:38 PM
      Greetings,

      As Ayreton Carnivale III draws near, I am seeking the aid of those who are either Warranted Archery Marshals or Archery Marshals-in-Training to assist me in running the Archery Range/Tournament this year. I have scheduled five different shoots, and a Youth Archery range will also be set up.

      Need some MiT signatures? This is a good event to get them, as this event kicks off the Midlands archery season.

      If interested, please email me off list at: wolfram_von_waldersbach@....

      Thanks for your help, and I look forward to seeing you at Ayreton Carnivale III.

      In Service,

      -DEH Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.G.C.
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.