Business Meeting Location Vote Reminder

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2009
      Howdy All!

      As a reminder, if you can not make the baronial business meeting this Sunday please email me your choice today.

      We have an additional option that was suggested yesterday as well.

      Our choices:
      1. Continue to rotate between the five groups.
      2. Hold each meeting at Molly Malone's in Forest Park. (www.themollymalones.com)
      3. Hold each meeting at La Petite Sweet in Westmont. (www.lapetitesweet.com)

      Thanks! And see you Sunday!
      ~Philip
    • Charles Grab
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2009
        Easier though it would certainly be to keep things at one spot
        (especially Westmont :-) I suspect some effort should be made to keep
        it moving between the groups. Still, I haven't been a regular atendee.
        Those that are should perhaps have a bit more say than those of us
        calling from the armchair section :-)

        Cerian
      • Kyla
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2009
          I vote for La Petite Sweet!
          Say hello to Bob and Diane while you're there.

          Tabitha Pennywarden

          As a reminder, if you can not make the baronial business meeting this Sunday
          please email me your choice today.

          We have an additional option that was suggested yesterday as well.

          Our choices:
          1. Continue to rotate between the five groups.
          2. Hold each meeting at Molly Malone's in Forest Park.
          (www.themollymalones.com)
          3. Hold each meeting at La Petite Sweet in Westmont. (www.lapetitesweet.com)

          Thanks! And see you Sunday!
          ~Philip

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • David Valenta
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2009
            Hmmm.
            Close to my house or Beer.

            According to their web site, La Petite Sweet is closed on Sundays.

            Guy

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2009
              The owners are SCA and will open for us.

              Kevin Ambrozijwski

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 8, 2009
                The owners are Thieves of Hearts, and would be delighted for the business.

                Tabitha Pennywarden