MKAOD Instructors Wanted

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Greetings!
           I am this year's MIC/Martial Class Coordinator at MKAOD-Ravenslake. If you want to be on the MKAOD Faculty, let me know. If you have a class you want to see taught, let me know.
           The current plan is to have MKAOD at the site it has been the last couple of years-a Community Center with no camping. However, there may be a chance we can get a camping site, but maybe not. we're looking.
           Anyway, if you want to see a class taught, make the suggestion. If you want to teach, volunteer.
      Is mise le meas,
      Alexander de Seton